Pages

Craftaholics Anonymous Summer 2013 Gift Exchange - What I Got

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had the pleasure of being involved with the crafty gift exchange that Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous puts on twice a year.



I was paired with the lovely Linda from Creative Commotion, though she admittedly doesnt do much blogging lately. It is for this reason that I thought I should showcase the lovely gifts she made for me! This will follow.

If you'd like to see what I made for Linda, you can check out my blog post about it by clicking the photo below:








Now, back to what Linda made for me.

The first thing I pulled out was this bag. Now, it might look like a t-shirt... but thats because it is! Its a very cute bag "upcycled" from a t-shirt. Look how cool! (And its very soft, even better!)



I just love the added detail of the zig-zags around the edge. Very subtle, but appreciated.

Then I found this cute little box that seems to be made of scrapbooking paper, or something similar



Super cute!! I'm holding on to this for sure. And inside...




This awesome little necklace! The hanging bit can be flipped around to display either the flower or the butterfly. She said she picked the colors because of my love for orange. I dig it! I've already worn it a few times; I absolutely love the butterfly print. Mega cute for sure.



All in all, I've got to say I definitely enjoyed participating in this gift exchange. I'm looking forward to the next one!




No comments:

Post a Comment